GIGS FOR KIDS!
The summer term of Mosh Tots is up and running, with the latest show taking place on Sunday 26th June. Our new Gigs For Kids series has been incredibly popular since it launched in January: tickets for the Sunday morning parties for little music lovers have been flying out! Doors open at 11am, with the performance starting at 11.20. Tickets are £8 per child – parents go free!
Mosh Tots takes place in the Live Room at Future Yard (75 Argyle Street, Birkenhead). The performance is intended for 3-8 years, though younger and older siblings are welcome. Baby change, accessible facilities and buggy parking available.
Tickets on sale now.
Sign up to the Mosh Tots mailing list to keep up-to-date with everything MOSH TOTS
Sunday 26th June 2022
Tickets are per child – parents go free!
11am doors (performance starts at 11.20am and lasts 40 minutes)
featuring the Mosh Tots House Band
Future Yard, 75 Argyle Street
- Mosh Tots is intended for 3-8 years, though younger and older siblings are welcome
- Each week focuses on a different theme or musical idea, so no two Mosh Tots performances are ever exactly the same
- Baby change, accessible facilities and buggy parking available
- Our coffee shop is open before and after the show, from 10am; our kitchen is open from 11am, serving Bruch and a Nosh Tots menu for kids. The Nosh Tots menu is only available on Mosh Tots performance days, until 2pm
- Future Yard does not have designated parking BUT we are well serviced by public parking on Argyle Street and a number of public car parks in the area (Argyle Street, Hinson Street).
- Birthday Party packages available! See here for details.
Tickets available online in advance or in person at the Future Yard Box Office. Tickets are extremely limited.
Future Yard is a cashless venue – all payments are taken by contactless or chip and pin.
If you have any specific access requests, please read all of the details about accessibility at Future Yard here.
We invite you to come join the super-shredding Mosh Tots House Band LIVE for a fun-filled party on a Sunday morning. Expect a heady mix of pop bangers, Disney classics and rock Anthems. Think Princess Polly meets Daft Punk with a rock-n-roll dollop of Meghan Trainor’s bass thrown in for good measure.
Mosh Tots is our brand new series of gigs for kids (and well behaved parents!), here to introduce kids to the rockin’ world of live music in a safe and fun environment. We believe that live music should be for everyone, no matter your age. For too long live music venues have been off limits for young children (not to mention their parents); Mosh Tots is going to flip that on its head and is an opportunity to share the joy of live music together as a family.
Expect hands in the air singalongs and full-on rock-outs. Pogo-ing with glowsticks and in ear defenders has never been this much fun! With an interstellar light show to boot, Mosh Tots will have the production well and truly turned up to 11 (though we’ll keep the volume down of course; you’ve got to be kind on those young ears).
Mosh Tots is all about rocking out and having fun. But we’ll be learning something too; about different instruments and how they work together, genres and musical techniques. There will also be a chance for kids to play along and join in with the music making. Mosh Tots is a high octane live show, here to kick start a love of live music that will last a lifetime.