SUPPORT OUR NEIGHBOURHOOD
Neighbourhood: Building Brighter Futures is our campaign to support direct, open access to live music for people living in Birkenhead.
Birkenhead is a town that has faced decades of neglect and lack of opportunity. At Future Yard, we create opportunities without barriers, from cradle to career.
Your support will directly fund free-to-access live music and training programmes for people living in our priority neighbourhoods, ensuring that cost is never a barrier to access.
By doing so, we ensure that everyone can enjoy music, and unlock potential to transform their passion into sustainable careers.
Together, we will nurture dreams, provide opportunities and build brighter futures for our town.
How do we do this?
- Future Yard is a non-profit community interest company, with all of our income reinvested in our programmes.
- Through our Neighbourhood Ticket Scheme, we distribute over 1,200 free tickets to our live music programme to people in our community via our network of Neighbourhood Champions, people on the ground running charities, youth clubs and services across Birkenhead.
- By reimagining our music venue as a learning opportunity, we introduce 250 young people each year to skills in technical production, event management, songwriting and performance, developing the future professionals of the music industry.
- We run Mosh Tots, weekly gigs for kids, giving an hour of fun and interactive music-making to 1,500 children and their families living in the local area.
- Our Mosh Tots house band perform in over 20 school assemblies each year, bringing music into schools that otherwise lack music provision.
How can you help?
Help us continue to provide transformational opportunities to local people by pledging your support towards our work:
- £1,500 funds 150 tickets for local residents to enjoy live music.
- £2,400 funds 300 free tickets for Mosh Tots for children and their families
- £6,800 pays for a term of New Noise Music Centre for 20 teenagers, giving them the opportunity to learn instruments, form a band, and perform on stage for the first time.
Your support will be recognised with a bespoke package of benefits for your organisation, including free tickets to live music events for staff and clients, complimentary hires of our venue spaces, discounts on food and drink and contribution to your corporate social responsibility objectives. View our corporate partnership pack below to find out how your business can benefit.
To start the conversation, get in touch with Mika Haasler, Partnerships Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.